School Nutrition » Frequently Ask Questions

Frequently Ask Questions

Q1. Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
Answer:  No.  CEP does not require parents to fill out an application. 

Q2. Who can get free meals?
Answer: All children in the Mitchell County Schools will receive meals at "no cost" due to the CEP requirements.

Q3. Can homeless, runaway and migrant children get free meals?
Answer: Yes, children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant qualify for free meals. If you haven't been told your children will get free meals, please call Jacquelyn White, Asst. Superintendent , 229-321-7031, ext 1017 to see if your they qualify,